Watch this Video On Youtube to Support the victim of Bullying
The kidneys in our body are responsible for the clearing of the harmful substances and toxins in the blood.
When it is overloaded, it can slowly collect the toxins in the tissues especially when you don’t usually drink enough water or producing enough urine in order to clear them out.
Some habits such as smoking, eating in fast food chains and drinking alcohol can also damage both of your liver and kidneys leaving them timeworn.
In order to cleanse your kidney from the gathered toxins in your body all you need is a few Okras or also known as lady fingers. Usually, okras are used as a thickening agent in several soups due to its sticky texture.
This kind of vegetable is an excellent source of some important vitamins and minerals. It has the ability to soothe asthma symptoms, lessen the level of the cholesterol, make the immune system stronger, and cleanse the kidneys and also to avoid kidney damage.
Okra Water Recipe
- Cut each side of the okra using a knife.
- Put the okras in a large mason jar then pour out water on them.
- Douse the okras overnight for at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
- In the morning, squeeze the okra into the water and gather the leftover liquid.
- Throw the okras away and consume the water.
Health Benefits of Okra water:
Since okra is consist of huge amount dietary fiber, important vitamins, essential minerals and potent antioxidants, it has been known to be extremely beneficial for health in a number ways.
- Preventing constipation
- Helps in decreasing the cholesterol level
- Lessening the risk of having cancer especially the colorectal cancer
- Boosting energy levels and preventing the symptoms of depression
- Treating sore throat, irritable bowel, ulcers and lung inflammation